Information on Products, Shipping and More
** ALL SALES ARE FINAL **
- All of our rugs are sourced & purchased directly from rug merchants in Turkey.
- These are vintage, handmade, one of a kind rugs made of 100% wool.
- Our rugs are not perfect. They will have inconsistencies in wear, size and coloration. This is part of what makes them unique and one of a kind. I am happy to send additional photos and answer questions. Contact me via Instagram @RugLords for the fastest response, or email email@example.com .
- I hand pick each rug and try to provide a variety in color, size and price. Feel free to message me if you are looking for something specific. I will do my best to source exactly what you are looking for.
- Our rugs are cleaned before shipping.
- For spills use mild soap and water with a soft cloth and blot until stain comes out.
- We recommend using a a felt rug pad to prevent slipping and to help prevent wear.
- For local customers in the Charlotte, NC area we do allow 24 hour approvals to try the rug in your space. Rugs can be taken on approval at South End Exchange, 111 New Bern St Charlotte, NC.
- We offer a 5% discount to interior designers with a resale license.